- Daily closing and reconciliation of cash drawer with receipts entered on computer.
- Daily deposit slips.
- Daily work reports showing each visit, procedure, charge, payment and adjustment made or received during the day.
- Accounts receivable reports.
- Monthly fee and collection reports which show activity by type of insurance, such as Medicare, Medicaid, BC/BS, self-pay, etc..
- Adjustment reports.
- Billing status reports for insurance companies, collection agency, payment plans and interest deferrals.
- Transaction reports.
- Year-end reports.